New England are gearing up to take 2021 by storm as they enter their 50th year of trading.
The New England team are working on new business strategies and investing heavily into a new user experience by launching a new auction platform. The innovative move was due to the business organically growing and its ever-expanding database of buyers worldwide. New England have remained strong as a business throughout the pandemic and their reputation as a global auction specialist is strengthening month on month.
Since the business was taken over by Tom Jnr, New England is implementing new strategies to sit alongside the company core values. “We are always looking at ways to improve and offer a greater experience to our clients and our buyers. Recently we have been appointed as the preferred asset disposal company for several key corporate companies in the automotive industry, and we need to be able to deliver the best service in the industry.”
The new platform certainly looks user friendly and offers a greater experience for the buyer. The new capabilities are
- New user-friendly interface
- Fully responsive – bid on any device anywhere in the world!
- Creating an account is quick and easy
- Register for New England’s upcoming auctions at the click of a button
- Bid online in our timed auctions from the comfort of your own home
- On-screen notifications and emails to update you when you are in the lead or have been outbid
- Never miss out on a lot – our auto-extend functionality means that the timer on a lot will be extended by 10 minutes if another bidder bids on it within the last 10 minutes – giving you the time to bid again!
- Large, high-definition photos of all items
- Ask a question directly from the lot page and the team will get back to you!
- ‘My items’ section – view and keep track of the lots you are bidding on, have won and have lost online
- Watchlist – add items to your watchlist and bid on them from within this list –
- View your invoices online.
The team will be launching this over January to give their end users an opportunity to re-register, which will only take minutes. Once done, the new bidding can commence with all the new features at their fingertips.
Already the team have signed three large corporate deals which will generate auctions throughout 2021. Tom Jnr said, “We were up against the main corporate auction houses throughout the tendering of these projects. We proved that we are also now a strong competitor in our our field and can offer a full turnkey solution to SME’s and Global Companies wanting to sell, liquidate, or auction their assets. We have a full team established, with the knowledge and experience gained over 50 years. Being a family business, we still offer that individual feel and as Director I still get involved with the whole process.”
New England offers a variety of options to their clients to maximize the value of their assets and facility operations. The team services a wide industry globally covering Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural, Transportation, Energy, Construction, Goods, Mining and Marine to name but a few. The team will talk you through a variety of different options and advise on the right selling solution for your business. They offer Online Auctions, Asset Purchasing, Private Treaty Sales, Valuations and Site Clearances.
Visit www.newengland.co.uk for more information or call 0121 5449867 to speak to one of the team.